Why are Lawn Treatments Important?
Weeds can be incredibly damaging for a lawn, suffocating flowers and trees, depleting them of resources and if left unchecked, capable of taking over a property in no time.
- Annual ryegrass, blanket crabgrass, witch grass, and creeping bentgrass are just a few of the enemies that lawn owners have to deal with in order to keep their landscapes healthy and thriving.
- Weed control and fertilization can be implemented in stages and cycles, from two times a year to six times a year, depending on the situation.
Our company offers fertilization and weed control services additionally to our basic lawn care package. Our weed removal involves hand pulling as well as the use of pre and post-emergent herbicides when needed.
What Are the Benefits of a Good Lawn Treatment Program?
Both fertilization and weed control ensure you a healthy lawn that is safe from weeds and damages due to poor nourishment. Not all soils are alike and we only work with tailored and personalized weed control treatments that fend off the weeds without damaging the soil or endangering the environment.
- Fertilization turns your turf into a lush, thick, healthy and resilient patch of Paradise
- The turf keeps its strong green, vibrant color all year long
- The property is safe from weeds, being able to thrive in a healthy manner
- Free of weeds and well fed, any soil and the entire vegetation growing on it become more resilient to weather conditions, draught, pests or diseases.
Is There Any Risk to Working With Us?
We have a strong reputation in the area because we treat every lawn as if it were our own and every client as a family member. We have years of experience in lawn care and landscaping and we constantly train our team members to stay updated on the latest technologies and discoveries in horticulture and landscaping.
You will learn that we practice competitive prices and offer outstanding services, but you can put us to the test by asking for a free quote and then letting us transform your property into a state-of-the art masterpiece.
Find the information you need? Then fill out our Free Estimate form and one of our experts will contact you to discuss your lawn care needs. Still have questions? Feel free to Contact Us. We are always happy to answer any concerns you may have. For Fastest Service, give us a call at 806-356-6163.